Saturday, July 30, 2011

Why a Blog?

The reason I am writing this blog is because I need somewhere for my memories to live and my head isn't reliable :)
This is my own adventure so the memories are really for my own benefit and blogs make a good place to store them.
As the direction of my life has changed I have written different blogs. I have a quilting one, a Second Life one and now I have this one which will be about building a new home and a new life.

I began by writing the story in my SL Blog as my two lives began to merge. Now though, my SL has become something more like a curtain than a life. It is in the background, it colours my life but it isn't my life anymore.

So now this blog is about 9 months behind where things are up to. I may lift whole pieces from Audslife and bring it over, or I might just do some quick summaries. I will think on it :)



Meanwhile, yesterday they built half the frame of my house!

Yesterday was much like today. Gorgeous sunny day and clear skies. Not much wind. A fine day to be a builder I guess. But so cold! Minus 6.5 this morning. (that's 20F) we have been having very heavy frosts and I am happy to be working inside at 9am

No comments:

Post a Comment