Saturday, August 24, 2013

New Desk!

Since moving to the new house I have been making do with a desk that was essentially a tower. The work space area was as wide as my keyboard, and the desk top computer was perched higher than my ears.
My Mark, who is far more careful of my safety than I am, did not approve.

So I started hunting around for a new desk over the last few weeks.

I don't know why, but today I sprung into action at Office Works.

It has taken me until now to finish assembling everything. 

The dog drove me mad. Under foot, in walk spaces, licking my feet while I had bits balanced to screw....  arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhh
Have small walk way- then place dog in it


I am knackered.

I may move the tower onto the floor under the desk. Or I may not.
I could move the drawers under the desk. But I probably won't.

Time for bed 

No comments:

Post a Comment