Monday, January 9, 2012

Living in the future


Thank you darling Mark!
Last year I thought he had given me the best gift ever- but I think he may have topped that. In the way a car tops a bicycle.
Christmas this year came when it usually does and caught Mark out, as it tries to every year. So when Christmas day rolled in there was no parcel to unwrap... well it may have got a bit ugly.
But good things come to those who wait- even those naughty girls who have tantrums and feel hard done by it seems.
So this is what he has sent me:

it is me living in the future. I can't wait for the battery to be powered up. I have wished for one of these for ages even when I didn't have a clue what they could do. They just look like fun!
Goody gumdrops!

And a big thank you again and a very public Kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment