Thursday, January 5, 2012

Progress

I started the diet on Monday last week. So far I would say I am doing brilliantly. Certainly I am being very well disciplined.

Last night was a bit of a test.
There was the birthday dinner. John chose Zeffirelli's. It is the kids favourite, though I have grown out of it.
http://www.zeffirelli.com.au/zeffs.html
I tried to be good and ordered grilled chicken, salad and sauce. The sauce was too rich and I was sick not long after :(

 Anyway ages ago the batteries ran out on my scales and I bought a replacement. Today's big effort was to find the scales after the move and combine them with the battery.

Good news is that I am at least 3kgs lighter. Well at least that much lighter than the scales at the blood taking place last Friday measured. I guess all of that could just be the different calibrations, but it is a good positive boost and my enthusiasm is buoyed.


The beginning- the dark line is intended weight loss between now and September. The light one, the achievement so far

No comments:

Post a Comment