Sunday, June 3, 2012

Losing the View

The house next door is now underway and as it grows, I am losing my outlook. Soon I won't be able to see the fog over the hill. I am wondering if I will even be able to see any sky.
Anyway, I am not going to moan about that: I love this home and the peace I feel here.

Gardening didn't go far this weekend. I went out and did a couple of hours of hole digging in the rain yesterday until my hair was getting plastered to me head. 8 empty pots join the collection in the garage as I planted out as many plants. Still more than that waiting.

Then I went inside and have been sick ever since. Nothing to do with the rain or the gardening. I have an upset stomach.
Next weekend is a long weekend so hopefull some progress will be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment