Friday, August 12, 2011

And now a roof by night!

Today I finished my second week at the new job. After a sick kid and two visits to the dentist, I was feeling like things were not progressing fast enough. I needed a bit of time at work just to read up on a few things. So I stayed on late to read about formatting ministerials and minutes. And tried to find a legend for the icons in our email system (unsuccessfully). The end result was that by the time I got to the house, it was dark.

At first as I drove up and aimed my lights at high beam on the house, I thought they had only finished bricking the garage. Well that was a little disappointing...

Then just as I was reversing out, I realised that they had put the roof trusses on!
Tadah

Well I was so excited, I jumped out of the car, in the dark, and took photos of the house in the headlights... then noticed the car was still in reverse....eeeeek
Jumped back in and drove off a happy camper.


With Roof Trusses by the full moon and under headlights!

No comments:

Post a Comment