Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rush to buy light fittings

Eglo Brenda
This morning I realised that if I had to tell Mark Porecca where to put my lights, then I really need to know just what lights I am going to be putting.
So today, after a horrifying trip to Costco (massive crowds, not outstandingly interesting stock but a rather enormous and tasty Hawaiian pizza) I dragged the two kids who had joined me, to look at lights.
Kate gave up quickly and ended up sitting in the car. John decided to give me his advice in making the choices. The darling fellow tells me his favourite, then I tell him mine, then he agrees with me. I love shopping with John. One day he is going to make a fine husband.
'We' ended up choosing Eglo Brenda for my bedroom and Eglo Cameo to hang over the kitchen bench.


Eglo Kameo

No comments:

Post a Comment