Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday

I just can't stay away from the house. 
Today I drove to Fyshwick to look at glass doors to put between the family room and the lounge.
Doors Plus had three options. 8 pane doors, single pane doors and Bi-fold single pane doors. The first two options were $200 a door = $400 for the space. The Bi-folds were $599 for the gear, or $832 installed but not painted.

I just can't see how they will fit in the space. The space just doesn't look big enough for two cavity doors.

Anyway on the way home I said to Kate that i really struggle not to visit the house even when I know nothing can have changed. Kate is as bad as me so at her urging, we went via the house.
:)
Good Girl!

So here is Kate... the first kid to use the new stairs...


No comments:

Post a Comment