Thursday, November 10, 2011

House Keys!

I have the house keys. I have made the final payment.
It should be yahoo time but my Erin isn't happy and it is hard to rejoice when your kids are grieving. Not hard. Impossible.
The carpet laying and laminate flooring began today. I stopped by the house just after 3pm and the fellow had already left. He has done one and a half rooms.
It would appear to be impossible to imagine moving in now.
I am tired of trying to work things out.
I have the truck booked for Saturday-Sunday-Monday  but the way things are, I probably won't be able to move anything. I am still hopeful but the power doesn't work. The floors can not be covered by Saturday if he does 1.5 rooms a day.
The floor boards do not look like I imagined. The look more yellow. Which is precisely what I wanted to avoid.
I am definitely on a low today.

No comments:

Post a Comment