Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tadah! I have the keys!


This is weekday Bonner! Barely any on-street parking for all the utes!

Looking down the street at 7am Friday (the first day I owned the house)
The neighbours installing a fence so I don't drive off the cliff into their bedroom
The path to the throne!

The hard earned splashback. Shiny! The electric boys added the silver plate. I like it a lot. I would recommend that contractor. Very helpful and polite.
Kate prefers these lights. 









Looking through the front door





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
12/12: It's a month gone now and I have had some sleep and have to write just a couple of words about the weekend of moving.
It was exhausting and I was SO proud of all the work the kids did. Bill and I got the van a little later than I first planned. I can't remember why. I am sure I was busy getting things sorted and last minute things to pick up. I do remember stopping with Bill and the van at Costco as I was hoping to get a desk for Erin. But they didn't have them any more. 
So for the next three days I drove back and forth in the van. I loved the van. It was a load of fun. With me as the drive, Kate as the middle passenger and one other of the four as the third, I drove again and again between houses. Each time I took one end of the load and the one of the kids took the other.
Bill's lovely girlfriend Sarah helped too. I was particularly terrified for Sarah, Bill, the washing machine and the Gyprock when the two of them charged down the stairs with the washing machine. Eeeek. But they got it there and they were not the ones to leave the mark  that is now on the wall there.
I am tremendously proud of them. We shifted the fridge and the dishwasher (which still isn't connected by the way) and all that furniture.
Bill even climbed out of his death bed on Monday to help before i took him to the doctors and had his tonsillitis diagnosed.
The kids were tired and I was exhausted. And I appreciate so much what they did for me.


































































































 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment