Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Let there be light!

And there was light!
Lights plural actually.

Kitchen/family/meals : the kitchen lights have a straight line option which I think I prefer

Lounge Room: I particularly like these lights. They were originally picked for the family room but I decided that the family room needed more light and the shades in that room hold 3 bulbs.

Main bedroom: nice light and now with shower screen and mirror!

look! garage door and lifter mechanism!
So far I have:
  • booked the carpet and flooring installation for next Thursday
  • booked transact for next Friday. 
  • I have the aircon installation booked for 9 December.
  • I have the Garden Wise lady coming on the 18th to talk to me about drought proofing my garden and i will get $100 rebate on any purchases I make based on her recommendation.
  • rubbed my forehead a dozen times trying to remember everything

No comments:

Post a Comment