Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tomorrow and Tomorrow

The girls are sick. I think Erin is stressed and Kate just can't stand going to school if someone else isn't.
It's crunch time.

If wasn't for the kids, I would be giddy with hope.

Tomorrow is the walk through.
I know already it isn't quite ready so i don't know what will happen.

There are places where the painter hasn't been. Some last minute plumbing that was done and needs touching up with the outdoor paint. Perhaps they thought they were going to do it today, but it has bucketed down here.

The area in front of my bedroom window is currently a small lake.

I really hope it dries up otherwise we are going to be tracking in a lot of mud!
I am still working on the moving in premise.

Wonder if they got the certificates of occupancy and use? of compliance?
Wonder if they have an invoice ready.

Wonder what wheel might come off about now?

I wouldn't mind declaring a sickee for stress too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment