Monday, November 21, 2011

Tired as a toilet

I am pooped
Tired
I have slept from evening to morning twice now without waking. That is a record almost.
I am having a night off. No unpacking, though I did wash dishes and wipe the bench until it was perfect. That's no small undertaking!

Nearly everything in the house that needed to  be hung, has been hung thanks to Dad and Mum coming to visit for the weekend.

I let them have a break on Sunday morning and took them to Costco. While Dad is not exactly a shopper, he does love a bargain so I think he quite enjoyed the trip:)

Well there are paintings hung up around the house. I have never had the opportunity to indulge myself in buying art up until now, and I am really pleased with the outcome.

I have it in mind that I could set up a market stall selling framed paintings.

Anyhow, it is time for me to head bed-ward
Hooroo

No comments:

Post a Comment