Friday, October 28, 2011

In Theory

In theory this is what the plan was:
  • this week paint
  • next week final fit out
  • the week after cleanup
  • and then walk through and sign over
So this week?
Well the house is now painted!
And the tiles were finished
And the door handles are on internally!
And the heater ducts are in!
And towel rails and hanging rails in the cupboards
And I am willing to bet toilet roll holders are in too!
ooooohhh it is getting so close!

Today I sent off 5 text messages to as many concreting business. So far two have replied. One said that he would be very happy to do the job. I like to hear that!
The two quotes so far have been a big saving on my original quote so i am really really pleased! Though they have just been rough quotes based on the area and without seeing it. No doubt there will be tinkering yet.
Still, it is a big relief after my rash jump into air con.

No comments:

Post a Comment