Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More paint and cooler prospects!

Last night... I bought... on line.... a spilt system airconditioner.
Major excitement.
I have booked Michael to install it on the 9th of December.
Exciting.
It will be my first airconditioned summer.

Front Door (I bet you could tell)
And when I went to the house there has been more painting done! the laundry door and the front door are now painted with their first coat to match the windows and the roller door and the inside walls are all Tibetan Snow.
Looking in!

Here's the thing. I am seeing things so regularly, and have a pretty good imagination of how things will look there isn't much of a sense of tadah!
For the record
The Snow looks just as I guessed. It looks quite white but the white tiles and the kitchen cupboards it looks more ivory.

No comments:

Post a Comment