Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday?

What greeted me at 7:50am?
You know what? I am kinda tired of long wordy blogs. There is a long wordy story that goes with today's events but I can barely be bothered telling it. The blog though, is a replacement for my memory so I feel bound to leave a couple of hints to remind myself:

Worrying subjects-
Tiles
Deck
Lovely Laundry Lane
For my tank to sit on!
Satisfying Subjects:
Driveway
Foot path to clothes line
Finished plaster
Tiles in laundry
A retaining wall being built next door so I don't fall down into their yard, along with my house!
The neighbours are retaining!

No-can-go subjects:Hand held shower. Mum and dad gave me one over the weekend. Apparently it can't be installed because it is too late. I could have sworn that I had been told it was a matter of getting the taps to the plumber. If it was just for my sake I wouldn't care but I did want it usable for Michael if possible.


What a beautiful driveway!

 So what is the tile problem I hear you ask..NOT!
Here is the problem. What do you think?
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment