Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday

Today I can see:
  • shelf in my walk-in wardrobe
  • shower base in the ensuite
  • smell pipes on the roof for the toilets (I don't know what you call those things officially)
  • More power and plumbing work in the kitchen
Small signs of activity that make me hopeful of seeing tiles and kitchen very soon!
Then I shall have to get the tiles from the garage that I have bought for the kitchen. They are huge ceramic tiles, 800mm square. I would love to have had glass splashbacks in the kitchen but I can't afford them so these big tiles are the compromise. Great big tiles means less grout to get grotty. They will however be hard to cut and I am not going to hold my breath. If they break and it can't be done,  then I am not going to sulk. It will have been worth the try.
Meanwhile I will have to start lifting weights because shifting those boxes of tiles is a lot more than I can do on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment