Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Officially and Actually at Lock Up

Today the last door was added to make the house secure. Inside, through the windows, I could see a lot of door frames not quite installed and a bunch of doors ready to be added. From now on, if I want to see inside, I will have to look through windows or go round and beg Joe for the key.

Outside I have a new neighbour arriving. Quite a deep cut for my southern neighbour. I hope it doesn't rain before they do something with that cutting. I would hate my house to slide. I know Mark said he put the wall and footings quite deep on that side to do his best to make sure there isn't that kind of disaster.

Out the back Solid Constructions have removed a row of bricks from my pergola area footings. I am quite worried that with it now being that much lower, Michael will not be able to easily get out on the deck.

My head is kinda hurting with all the things I am having to figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment