Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New Month - New Tap!

Today is my first drive home from work in the sunshine as we have just joined daylight savings hours. I bumped into a couple of the tradies there. I asked if there was anything exciting happening to the house and the fellow indicated that not much exciting ever goes on. 
I pointed out to him that I had just taken a photo of flat dirt, so it really didn't take much to excite me. He wasn't amused.
So here is the picture of almost flat dirt. It is exciting for me because before there wasn't anything like enough dirt to fill in behind the wall of the pergola area. I was having mini heart palpitations as I pondered the effort it was going to be to wheel-barrow so much dirt up and over the wall.

Flat Dirt- almost

The next photo I am guessing does not look exciting to anyone else either - but there are subtle excitements in it!

Spot the Excitements (not including shadow of photographer)




Excitement 1:
I have a tap! And a wet patch so that means we are now connected to the water main.
Excitement 2:
The railings have been removed from the roof so it must be finished indeed!
Excitement 3 (part a):
They have leveled off around the front of the house with some kind of digger
Excitement 3 (part b): 
There is some mesh (known as re-o to Ozzies) leaning against the house and I am guessing we are preparing for
Excitement 3 (part c): 
I think they are getting ready to lay the driveway!

Inside there is a serious bit of gear set up in the family room and it belongs to the excitable gentleman who is apparently going to do the finishing off of carpentry inside. Well i don't mind if he isn't excited by that, but I am and I wish him well!



No comments:

Post a Comment