Monday, October 17, 2011

Little by Little!

Well, little by little we are heading towards completion. I posted off $20K today as a part of the progress payment marking the completion of plastering.
I can only do it in small lumps as there is a limit on my daily transfer amount. I figure by the time I get the third payment across, the plasterer will have finished.

The lounge room plastering is done!

Today he got the first two rooms and hall finished with cornices.

And the main bedroom

And while he was working inside, some one got busy outside and built the fence. I wish they could build me a deck that fast!

I also finished deciding on my paints. I have chosen Dulux Handmade Linen (quarter strength) for the walls and frames. The frames to be done in a gloss. And white for the internal doors.

And look! Fence!
Dulux Purple Empire for the front door with the other outside painting being done in the gray colour that matches the window frames.
Cheryl from Solid has emailed me and asked if I don't want to change my mind and have the doors in the same colour as the walls. I am thinking no... but as i can't imagine having seen that effect before, i may have to go wandering the display houses to see what that would look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment